Our Committee is a dedicated team of volunteers, who run every element of the club to keep Hampden Bowling Club operating. There are a wide range of roles in structure and we are constantly looking for people who are willing to do a shift, to not only keep the HBC Ship sailing, but drive it forward to ensure we are here for another 100 years.
The Management Committee is made up of the following roles with the current 2019 Committee shown:
- President – Alex Rae
- Vice-President – Jim Milligan
- Secretary – June Beckett
- Treasurer – Ian Williams
- Match Secretary – Jim Peden
- Bar Convener – Kathy Peden
- Green Convener – Alex Rae
- House Convenor – Graeme Brown
- Ordinary Committee Members (who can serve up to two years)
- John Brett
- Christine Sloan
- Anne Clelland
- Wendy Highet
- Past President – Ian Williams
- Honorary President – Walter Rankin
Without these people there would be no Hampden Bowling Club. We are a members-only volunteer run club and we would be delighted to talk to anyone who would be interested in one of these roles, which become available for election each year at the AGM.
Would you like to get more information on our Committee Positions? Fill in your details below and we’ll be happy to talk to you.